Friday, July 08, 2016

Thierry and Jogging


Photo from session 1 on Tues. Did it again just now without the carrier while he was in bro's room. Was very calm and easier this time round. At least I didn't sit there for 30 mins thinking about how to jab him and keep swabbing him in diff spots. 😥😥😥😥😥


Surprisingly the fluid swell can be seen this time. Time to monitor the swell. Vet says the body starts absorbing the fluids about an hour (iirc) after injecting, and can take a few hours to completely absorb. If it doesn't go away, the kidneys are not functioning properly? I need to read up more about this. 😖😖😖😖


Went to Bishan Park with Bro and Pw to jog. Haha we all separated and met at the start point (carpark) after we were done. W2D1 of #C25K and I think I can actually do this lolol.

Week 1 was 60s jog 90s walk, 8reps. Week 2's 90s jog 2mins walk, 6 reps.

Not bad because I actually made it through the 6x of 90s jog! Hahaha I wonder if I will actually reach 5k 😅😅😅😅

No comments:

Post a Comment