Saturday, July 09, 2016

Cakes and Wedding


Cakes for breakfast!

I really love the Three Fraise Cake (behind)! It has a layer of berry mousse inside to make the cake less flat tasting (all cream yo).

The Crispy Chocolate Cake was good too! Bf liked it Haha. The "crispy" came from the slivers of chocolate inside. Not bad!

And the cakes are affordable. Less than $5/slice! Normally such Japanese style cakes cost min $6??

Give me cake thanks


Bf's brother's wedding today! Haha and look who's grabbing all the attention during the tea ceremony πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


Nice weather at Sentosa, but a little too hot. Omg my outdoor wedding dream how? I might melt πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Dress and heels today πŸ’ƒ
Faces for today! 😚😚😚

#ootd Haha I think bf can't be those "Instagram boyfriend/husband" 😢😢😢 

"help me take a pic!"
"orh. Okay done" 


Watching the sun set together. 😊😊 waiting for cocktail reception to be over and dinner to start

No comments:

Post a Comment