Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Fruitful Long Weekend

Had a pretty good long weekend. But back to the grind now. Sigh. How I wish every weekend had an extra day, because I managed to go swimming!!! On my own!!! Not possible on a regular weekend. And ran so many errands. Cobie had grooming on Sat, then we had dinner at Cajun Kings on their last day. Even had Mothers' Day lunch on Sun. And met Nana for dinner. Then Marina Barrage on Monday. Even watched anime and a movie in bed after that. 

Can I just stay at home and 看家??

Swimming in the morning. So fun!


Thierry at the vet's
Cajun Kings. I'm going to miss the lobster roll (or bun).

Tung Lok buffet for lunch with family.


Treehouse at my aunt's new EC.


Korean bbq buffet for dinner.

First time I had 2 buffets in a day. #fatdieme

And we finally met Gaffy!!! 😍😍😍😍 so much love.


Marina Barrage early in the morning with dogs and some kite flying fails. 😂😂😂

Left: Original / Right: Cobie
Tried to draw and do this on Cobie 😂😂😂😂 success?

No comments:

Post a Comment