Wednesday, April 09, 2014

My Stupid Nightmare

Okay so I had this nightmare this morning/last night. I remember a zombie apocalypse thing and I just kept running and running and running. I think I was running with a group of people and it was like some time after the apocalypse alr so everywhere like ghost town. Then while we were running through town there was this hugeass zombie like zombie boss (like boss fight in a game) tt just drop down from nowhere and tried to eat us. Scream fest. If there was really an apocalypse, I sure die first.
Woke up so tired. Does running in my dreams count as exercise? Hahahaha. I felt like I did a workout in my sleep. Also I woke up, then fell back asleep and had another dream but can't rmb alr. But it was quite pleasant haha. Funny how u only rmb dreams that scare the crap out of u

No comments:

Post a Comment