Tuesday, March 06, 2012

To The Girl Who Changed My Life


Dear Diane, 

Things would have been so different if we hadn't met. I'm extremely glad we did and became fast friends. I still remember the times you made me go out with you after school when all I knew was to go home. Haha. Those were the days. We were an odd pair, you being so outgoing and awesome while me being the shy, geeky, awkward one. You changed my life, in more ways than one. Taught me how to love without holding back, being real to my friends, looking at the world in wonder and not fear, and more. So much more.


We 3 met us yesterday to chat about the good old times. So much fun that you brought into our lives. How the 4 of us came about. How we did crazy things together. How we grew up together. My secondary school life would have been colorless or would have nothing much to reminisce if you weren't in it. 

Lilies for you
Forever our princess
Even after we graduated, we still met up. Not often, but it doesn't matter if we meet every few months. Always felt like the last meeting was only yesterday. We always fall back into pace, keeping up with stories of each of us. We tell everything and anything. No holds barred. You were always just a phone call/sms/bbm/whatsapp away. It's not going to be the same, but we'll try our best, so you won't have to worry about us. Shine like the star you are up there with all the angels, I bet you are the brightest one.  


It's hard to say goodbye to such an awesome friend like you. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for loving me.

Love you forevermore,
Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment