Friday, March 02, 2012

Hurt

This is too too much. It hurts so bad. I keep asking why. Why you, why now? All our hearts are aching so badly. I keep tearing on and off. I keep trying to find anything I have of you. Just to look at you once more. To remember how it used to be. Don't even know how I should type this down but I miss you. So much. The thought of never hearing your voice again... The way you sound when you pick up the phone. The way you are always so happy when you're with us. Talking about anything and everything under the sun. Everytime we meet it's as though we saw each other just yesterday, not a few months ago. We always pick up where we left off. How do we pick up where you left us off at? I went mad looking for that notebook we used as a diary but I couldn't find it. Even after repacking the entire storeroom, checking my cupboards, everything. I found tons of photos of us, but not enough. It's not the same.

I miss you so badly, Diane. It will never be the same without you. You with your crazy smiles and mad enthusiasm for anything in the world come what may. I thought we wouldn't have to do this for at least another 30-40 years to come. This is too soon. I'm glad fate gave us a chance to be best friends, the 4 of us. My life would have been way too different without you and I wouldn't trade anything in the world for that. You said you'd be there for us, always. We'll always be here for you too. Don't forget that.

Please watch over your family. Your Daddy and Mummy are missing you so badly. Rest in peace my dear angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment