Saturday, January 07, 2012

Itacho Sushi @ Plaza Singapura

Itacho Sushi
Celebrated my brithday with Mum, Sis, Bro and Jh. Dad didn't want to go. =( Went to Itacho at Plaza Singapura! They are so strict on reservations. A minimum expenditure of $25 per person and they only hold your resevation for 5mins? Plus the lady who I made the reservations with, was supremely rude.

But all for the sake of sushi..... so....


Sushi!
I love grilled salmon belly. I don't think grilled is the right word... The chef uses this blowtorch thing (for creme brulee?) and burns the top of the salmon belly slice above the rice. Aburi salmon belly? Their soy salmon is not bad. And the serving for the unagi is pretty big. Just that the sushi is... pricey.
Mini dons and daikon soup
Foooood!
I love the tamago. Maybe I should make some at home soon. Haha. Take that old pan out and give it another go. The sashimi was pretty fresh. The tiger prawn sushi WAS SO NICEE!

And yes, we hit the minimum expenditure. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment