Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Lion King Musical

I watched my 1st 'live' musical today! The Lion King is performing at the Sands Theatre at Marina Bay Sands! Sis brought Bro and I to watch it. Hurhurhur. 

Our tickets!
 Sis bought tickets in Category B at $165 each. $168 with $3 booking fee. It's so expensive!! But but... it's totally worth it!

We were really near the stage.
 If you're going, please buy tickets on the 1st floor, near the aisles! The show was supposed to end by the end of this month (May), but I heard that they've extended it till the end of July! Please go watch it!!

Us!
I was overwhelmed. The costumes, the voices, the dancers, the props, the stage, the colors, EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!! <3<3<3 Thank you my awesome Sis for bringing us to watch The Lion King!

No comments:

Post a Comment