Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Let's Sweets @ Bishan Junction 8


More after the jump!! Food pictures galore!
Been seeing this place around Bishan Junction 8. Being the desserts person I am, I managed to persuade Sis to try it with me.

It's a Japanese Sweets (and some food) buffet. Check out the counter! 

Puddings!
Cakes! And macarons!
Creamy Spaghetti, Egg Omelette, Tomato Penne
I loved the spaghetti and egg omelette!! Insansely good.

Tiramisu, Mango Pudding, Chocolate parfait(?) and Custard pudding.
I... didn't like the custard pudding. The rest were not too bad.

Decor on the wall!
Banana Choco Crepe
THIS WAS SO SO SO GOOD.

Caramel apple crepe.
The crepes were all VERY GOOD. Mouthwatering. Please order more of these.

Mini macarons + Choc fondue + cheesecake
The macarons were pretty good! I went back for a 2nd serving.

Green tea.

Some traditional Japanese desserts

Cakes and such. 
Overall, I find it not bad, but not exactly value for money. And they didn't have creme brulee! =( I don't think I'd be back anything soon though.... Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment