Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kittehs and my Clothes Obsession for them

Uhhhh. I feel quite sorry for my kittehs actually. =X I keep buying clothes for them, making them wear the clothes, pose for some pictures, then buy more clothes. Vicious cycle. Heh. BUT THET ARE SO ADORABLE!! Don't worry, I don't let them wear the clothes for more than 15mins, so stop your protesting about how animals shouldn't be wearing clothes. It's for the sole purpose of photography + entertainment.

Anyway as I was saying, I ordered some clothes for them from China. Yeah, seriously, China. I found out about this 'middleman' that can help purchase stuff from China, and decided to give it a go. Hurrr. I have nothing I wanted to buy and since CNY is so near, I went to search for some CNY clothing for the kittehs. They're my babies, you see. =D In the process of looking for the CNY themed clothes, I found this... costume. Of Stitch. I COULDN'T RESIST. Like, duh. But they only had one size left. Luckily, it's Muffin and Snowball's size. And a little small for Thierry. But he can fit into it! 

So the clothes arrived on Fri, and I took some photos with the iPhone. Dad laughed until he cried. =.= But they were really adorable!! So yesterday Sis made them wear the clothes again (because she didn't see it on Fri), and I took out the DSLR to snap some better pictures of them.

I'm typing nonsense as you can see. =X

BUT THE PICTURES ARE SO WORTH WAITING FOR! (unless you've already seen some them on Facebook LOL but not all are there MUAHAHAH)

HOW AWESOME IS THIERRY?!?
Lol. My poor baby. *sayang* He was angryyyyy! I have the bite marks to prove that. =( But a picture is still the best!! I'm so going to print some pictures for my wall. =D

"Don't want to think about it"

SNOWBALLLL!

MUFFFIIIINNNN!

I love this picture!!! 

BEST PICTURE TONIGHT
I love my awesome kittehs. Hahaha. Thumper doesn't get clothes because I can't find anything small enough. =(

LIKE ANOT LIKE ANOT??!?!? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment