Saturday, January 08, 2011

Birthday Dinner at Mouth Restaurant

I'M OLDER ALREADY!! NOOOOOOOOOooooooo..... =(( 

Birthdays after the age of 21 are quiet affairs. Lol. And I actually walked into Tiffany&Co for the 1st time in my life! And we lost $50 at the arcade. =(( Bad luck day for fishing. T__T Dinner with family after!

I've been wanting to go back to Mouth Restaurant since his birthday last year. I can still clearly remember the taste of the salted eggyolk pork chops! SUPER YUMMMYYYY! And he asks how I can remember food tastes. LOL. For some reason, I remember very clearly the tastes of food that I love. Or crave. Serious. And I remembered eating super awesome mango pudding at Mouth Kitchen (before they all closed down) last time. These were the 2 items that I wanted, badly.

Salted egg pork thingy!
 IT WAS STILL AS AWESOME AS EVERRRR!!! But serving was so small... =(( Should've ordered a bigger plate. T____T BUT SO SO SO GOOD. Omgosh I want to eat it again and again and again.

Peking Duck
 I think Peach Garden's nicer. Has to do with the crepe thing. This was kind of thick and chewy, while Peach Garden's was thinner and softer. Oh we got them to use the duck meat for yeemee. No picture because they were individually served. Heh.

Handmade Egg Tofu with Veggies.
 Not bad! I think I eat egg tofus only. =.= Normal white tofus has weird taste.

Chilli Crab!
 Chilli crab was spicyyyyyy. Not bad for a chinese restaurant. Lol. No idea why we ordered that though.

I think I'll just order the salted eggyolk pork thingy, some veggies, rice and a mango pudding next time I go. Lol. Heaven.

SPEAKING OF MANGO PUDDINGS, THEY WERE SOLD OUT. I AM VERY VERY VERY UPSET!!! I WANT THE MANGO PUDDING!!! T____________________T Should've ordered beforehand. =(

Overall, I'm super happy I got to eat the salted eggyolk pork thingy. Muahaahhahahahaha.

<3
Had a photo with him, but my face turned out totally weird. Maybe because I was laughing. My face looked contorted. =((

Happy birthday to me! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment