Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Strictly Pancakes + Mindcafe

Went to Strictly Pancakes (like finally) with Kar and Eunini. Hurhur. Been wanting to try this for a long time!! 

Menu
Eunini photobombing.

Facts about maple?
Maple syrup and salted butter.
Eunini's The Druggie
Looks awesome, but I didn't really like it. Pancakes were kind of dry..? Tasted like waffles instead. Weird texture.

Kar's Beef Me Up

Uhh.... I don't like thick pancakes. Lol. Kar doesn't too. Fault from not reading item description. Hahahaha. She didn't finish the pancakes in the end. =(

My Garlic Buttered Prawns!
I think this is the awesomest dish!!! Very very very yummy. I'm hungry just from looking at this picture. T_T

Anyway, if you like pancakes, I think you should read the descriptions of the dishes and pick the correct type of pancake. I wouldn't mind going back to try some other dishes!

Would like to try the Salmon Run, Chicken a la King, Butter-scotched, Apples and Cinnamon or create my own combination. Hurrrr.

Adjoined to Mindcafe nearby (Eunini refused to go try playing L4D with us T_T) and to our surprise...

Tuesday is Ladies' Night!
..it was Ladies' Night! Hur. We each ordered a drink (very embarrassing to not order anything), but forgot to order any munchies. Hahahaha. Too full from pancakes.

We always cannot decide on games to play. Hmmm. I really suck at playing that stupid monkeys in a tree game. The one you have to remove sticks from the tree and loser = one with most monkeys = me. T_T

I KNOW!
So that ends our day out. When shall we go lan gaming to try L4D (my 1st time LOL)?

5 comments:

  1. looks awesome and expensive :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Actually the food isn't too expensive! About $11-$14 each for the 3 we ordered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a good deal for 3 :) Worth it. Shall bring my friends there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yepp! Must try the garlic buttered prawns!!

    ReplyDelete