Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dresses for Kittehs

Sis and I were at Daiso (ION) today. Saw some really cute doggy dresses and couldn't resist buying 2!! One each for Muffin and Snowball. Too bad they were all girly types, so none for Thierry. I Saw him staring while I was putting the dresses on for them, and I swear he was smirking. =.=

BUT THE DRESSES WERE SO CUTE!!!

Totally unglam Muffin
Snowball on the beanbag.
Infinitely difficult to take pictures of Snowball. =.= So hard to focus on her face.

HAHAHAHA.
Fits just nicely!!!
Hello model. Posing much?
*awwww*
Hehehehe.
The neck area is kind of loose so the dress keeps falling off their shoulders. Hahaha. Will try to get it fixed. =X I'm sooooo going to buy them more dresses! Wonder if Thierry minds being in a... dress? =X

No comments:

Post a Comment