Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tired.

I haven't been updating much. I love writing here. It's like my diary, with pictures. I always didn't manage to write a diary for long because things I wanted to write, many of them involved pictures. Hmm. I wonder what I'll say when I find a day in the future (like 5 or 10 years), sit down and start to read my past entries. =) How would things have had changed?? I don't write down all feelings and emotions anymore. Well, not much.

Anyway, been reading a new book! What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. Currently about 1/2way through. Have you ever felt emotionally drained after reading? This book is gooood. Makes me feel for the main character, Alice. I kept going "oh noooo"/"so poor thing"/"why??". And I'm not even done. =.=

What Alice forgot is actually quite similar to Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. But the dynamics of both books are different. Although both main characters, Alice and Lexi, lost their memories, Alice cannot even remember giving birth to 3 children. =( So sad.

Enough of ranting! I shall go read. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment