Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 169 - Bye Rocky..

My Gentle Giant
Rocky got adopted! He's going home tomorrow morning, and I won't be able to see him off because of school. =( So I went down to Gentle Paws today to see him one last time. Uncle prepared a 3-course meal for Rocky! Looked so delicious. Walked him for the last time. =) So happy that his legs are so much better than before. We walked quite a bit (as compared to last time). Came back and gave him a brush to remove some of the matts in his fur, then gave him a bath.

He's been at Gentle Paws for about 1month7days? Since 11th May 2010. I really hope that the home he's going to will be his forever home. No matter how much I like him, I can't bring him home, so it's best if someone else wants him. >.<

Please be happy my dear boy. I'll miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment