Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107 - Lightning

Lightning!!
I was super duper happy when I caught that picture above. Because for the past 2 days, it's been raining like crazy, with thunder/lightning and all. Zzz. And if you were following me on Twitter, you would realise how bloody unlucky I was.

I kept seeing lightning flashes while sitting at my computer, and took out the camera on the Gorillapod-look-alike  and set a slow shutter blablabla. And tried a million times (not literally, but you get it). But everytime I want to take a picture, lightning stops. Or it becomes undefined streaks, like the sky lighting up instead of streaks. =.= I got so irritated I switched the camera off. And then I saw lightning. =.= And the power in the house TRIPPED!! AHHHHHH. Tried this the next day again, and again, and again.

I finally have ONE picture of a lightning streak, AND THE BUILDINGS ARE BLUR!!! This is like the ONLY picture I have which was blur. Zzz. The rest had nice defined buildings with NO lightning. ARGHHH!! And it got so misty because of the rain, all the pictures looked too white.

You have no idea how long I took just to get this picture. T____T I will try harder next time.

BUT I HAVE A LIGHTNING PICTURE!! Super happy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment