Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long-lost friends!

Oh my sky. Do you have a friend whom you've not seen in almost a decade? Well, I have. And we haven't seen each other in like 9years? Since the end of 2000. That's 9 years, 2 and a 1/2 months!!! Zomgosh. You know how people always say, "Let's find a day when we're free and meetup!" That 'day' never really comes around. And to prove how much of a procrastinator I am (probably we, because we both didn't do anything about meeting up LOL), we finally meetup after I wished her 'Happy Birthday' on Facebook and said we should meetup soon. Hahahahahahahaha. Action finally taken!!!

So we went to Sushi Tei for late lunch/early dinner! And and and. We could still recognise each other!! Like duh because of Facebook, but also because there's this sense of familiarity. =) Hmmm. Anyway food was very very good!!! Salmon sashimi is heaven. =D And we had the tea/dessert set after all the food. Super fat T_T

Had a good chat and found out what each other has been up to in the last 9 years. Lol. So much to talk about. And I kind of feel that we're quite similar. O.O Sims3, watching TV, photography (she also just got her DSLR), MOF(!!), desserts, Japanese food, etc etc... Hahaha.So weird that we have such similar interests yet we didn't meetup sooner. I love relaxing days like these. Hurhurhur. And we spied the table next to ours asking the waiter to take a picture for them, and well, of course we asked too!! Hahahaha.


Sherry and I.

My camera sucks. Maybe I should ask for her copy of the picture. Lol. Meetup soon for MOF!!!

2 comments:

  1. ur long lost friend's sis4/03/2010 02:44:00 PM

    that is one hell of a big photo! XD
    nice..............

    ReplyDelete