Friday, March 05, 2010

Fisheye Lens

You know, fisheye lens are really expensive. Costs a bomb (about $1k+++?). And with the D5000, Nikon doesn't have any AFS fisheye lens (yet), but but but....

THERE'S A WAY TO CHEAT!!

Fisheye adapters/converters!!

Amazon has quite a few, and they're really affordable (I estimate about less than $100). You simply attach this adapter/converter to your current lens and viola! Autofocus works because of your default lens!!

The only thing is that I have no idea which de-magnification to buy. =.=

0.20x 0.25x

I'm pretty sure there're more de-magnifications available, and many brands too. but these 2 are the better ones (based on reviews). Oh the small the number, the more... fisheye effect(?) you get. Correct me if I'm wrong. =)

SHOULD I?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment