Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice in Wonderland [3D]


Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

We watched the midnight show during the chalet on Friday (yesterday night/today morning?). Erm. Lucky I did my wiki reading up before the show. =.= I totally couldn't remember much of the storyline, and I guess it helped during the movie?? LOL. Because the rest can't remember a thing about the story. Hahahahahahhaha. But then again, the show was quite confusing. @.@

Oh oh oh I LOVE ALL OF ALICE'S DRESSES!!! SO CHIO!! I have a thing for blue dresses. =.= Like Cinderella's blue gown. Lol. Seriously too pretty. But can't seem to be able to find pictures of the dresses in the movie??? =(

Oh and and!!! WE ALL COULDN'T STAND THE WHITE QUEEN!!! ZOMGOSH SHE IS SO...... *sucks in breath* Her movements.... zzzzz. So ughhhhh.

All in all, I guess it was quite good, and very visually appealling. Lol. In graphical terms. But the storyline's just.... weird.

But then again, who am I to judge? Just go watch it yourself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment