Saturday, February 20, 2010

McDonald's Breakfast Deluxe!


*drools*

How can you not want to try this?!?! Hahaha. Okay I know it's not much (like one less hotcake, 2 extra bread + scrambled eggs from hotcakes with sausage), but to me, this is awesome!!


Because everytime I have Mac breakfast, I cannot decide between Hotcakes with Sausage or Big Breakfast. Although Hotcakes with Sausage always wins.


So now I have a choice of the Breakfast Deluxe, which is like the best of both worlds, why not, right?

So we (Mum, Sis, Bro, me) woke up like really early for breakfast. LOL.


Tadah!!!

Very very fulfilling + filling. =.= Fattening! I think I'll just stick to Hotcakes with Sausage from now on. LOL. But at least I had my 'dream' of eating both in one breakfast sitting, at least once.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment