Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Deep Fryer!!

A little late to update about Xmas, but Sis got me a deep fryer for Christmas!!


See my deep fryer!!

Okay, I'm probably the only person to be so excited getting cooking appliance as a gift (excluding homemakers). =.= BUT I'VE WANTED ONE FOR DAMN LONG ALREADY!!


CAN COOK SO MANY THINGS!!!

Ya ya ya I know it's damn fattening and all that, but but but!! TASTY FOOD!!! =X


Oh my love. LOL.


It's small, but works wonders.

Have cooked.... Onion rings, Calamari Rings, Fries, Popcorn Chicken and I don't know what else in this already!! Hurhurhur.

Nuggets were like toasted instead. Too oily. =X Oh and another oven baked item is this...

I&J Light and Crispy Deep Sea Fish Fillets.

Cooked using the oven. IT'S NOT BAD!! Quite nice if I may say so. Hurhurhur.

Oh and the aftermath of such eating frenzy is....

*deng deng deng DENGGGG*

Super many bowls/plates/utensils to wash. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment