Thursday, May 14, 2009

History of Spectacles.


Hurhur.

I WANT THESE SPECS!!! Both are super niceeeee. I like the round one especially. Lol. I wouldn't mind getting them for fun, but I forgot to ask the price. =( The rectangular pair has a matte finish and looks like it's made of wood.

Don't worry, I didn't buy either. Hahahaha. Can't wait for my new spectacles to be ready!

By the way, I feel kind of retarded, and want to post up the history of my sepctacles. LOL. They are super funny.

In reverse order (I totally cannot remember the year, so I'm just guessing):


#5: 2006-now.

Okay, this is totally my favorite pair so far. Like duh. Wait till you see the old pairs. Especially my 1st pair. O.O


#4: 2004-2006?

I liked this pair too! But not as much as #5. Hahahhaa. A great improvement from #1 & #2.


#3: 2001-2004?

This pair of frameless was toally wrecked. Lol. The 'legs' of the spectacles can actually be detached because I broke the entire thing. Hahaha. It was nice, but after trying frameless spectacles, I don't think I'll ever wear frameless again.

*drumroll*
.
.
.
.
.
.


#2: 1999-2001?

ERM. The frames are reddish maroon. Hahahahhahaha. Can you even begin to imagine me wearing this? HAHAHHAA. And it's Winnie the Pooh brand hor!! Hahaha. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought that.

AND NOW FOR MY 1ST PAIR OF SPECTACLES!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT IS TOTALLY CLASSIC.


#1: 1997/1998-1999??

HAHAHAHAHA. Snoopy brand specstacles!!! Hahahahahahahaha. I can't even stop myself from laughing. =.= Seriously, why did my parents even allow that to happen?!!?!?!

AND!!!

And I tried the old spectacles out.... LOL.

LALALALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment